Olan Trust is a nonprofit voluntary organisation, managing a network of housing co-operatives in the UK, and currently looking to establish a public policy research unit.
We seek assistance in adapting Humhub (an opensource platform) into a more useful workflow platform for our use (and other nonprofits).
Our initial brief is to research and build the following modules for Humhub:
– Forms (for easy creation and management of forms and storage into database, and triggering tasks)
– Contacts (by utilising an existing project such as Nextcloud contacts)
– Chat (by utilising and bridging an existing XMPP server such as Ejabberd and a front-end web client)
– Dav Syncing (by utilising libraries such as Sabredav with existing modules such as Tasks and Calendar)
– Accounting (by simply bridging with an existing opensource system such as Akaunting – including contact details, and creation of ‘My account’ module so a user can see their transactions and balance)
– Scheduling (adapting the current Poll module to help groups of people schedule meetings/events)
– Kanban (adapt tasks app to show in Kanban card style)
– OCR (adapt opensource libraries to automatically OCR .pdf image documents)