We are looking for a volunteer to help us redesign our nonprofit thrift shop website. 100% of our proceeds goes to programs for seniors at two of our sister nonprofit organizations.
We would like our website to have an about, events, blog, donations, and volunteer pages, social media buttons, and an ability to post pictures of items for sale but no need for ecommerce. Our goal is to increase traffic to our website and ultimately into our store , increase knowledge of our store throughout Chicagoland, and increase online engagement on our social media platforms.
· Plan and design a new website
· Implement plan and design into a new active website
· Address any issues of the website through testing
Must be located in the United States
· Knowledge of GoDaddy
· SEO experience
· Experience in communicating the progress of the project
· Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative and collaborative
· Highly detail oriented and strong understanding of brand identity
· Positive and flexible attitude
· Reliable, proactive, and ability to work unsupervised and remotely
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume, work samples or links to projects you’ve worked on, and why you’re interested in volunteering for this project.